Some great stuff has happened to PyMouse since 0.2
- It has been listed on Softpedia.
- Mac Snow Leopard should be working.
- Linux now works via xlib instead of the non-default xtest extension, which I admit was a burden.
- Support for separate click and release, screen size and mouse position.
- PyMouse is no longer an one-man-project, wido.gg has made xlib possible and is now an official commiter 😀
So that means you should download the latest version and I should notify Softpedia that they’re lagging behind.